Monday, December 27, 2010

I'd like to thank...

Everyone who chose to buy their holiday gifts from me this season, you helped to make my first holiday season successful and  memorable!

I've had such incredible support from friends and family as I'm in the process of getting my business off the ground and I really appreciate all of you.

I'm looking forward to heading into 2011 as I continue to create wonderful products to share with everyone.

You can look forward to new soaps and lip balm flavors. The addition of sugar scrubs as well as new bath salt and lotion products!

Have a safe and Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for creating such wonderful products! Everyone whom I gifted your products to (including me) loved your soaps, lotions, body glitter, lip balms, etc. What fantastic smells and textures. TE rocks!

    ReplyDelete