Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Checking in...

My computer still isn't fixed and it's turned into this huge frustrating fiasco. I was able to get my labels & such from the hard drive so I'm able to make and package product, phew.

I have Midnight Pomegranate and Cold Water soaps that I've recently made but no pictures to post yet. The Cold Water I just made tonight so it'll be a few days before I unmold it. I also made more Lemongrass & Lavender tonight, it seems to be a really popular fragrance...I can see why though, it smells fantastic. I think I'll make another batch of it tomorrow so I'm stocked up.

I've been scrambling a bit with keeping some of my stuff stocked but this is really good, so I have an idea of how prepared I'll need to be for next years holiday season.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a nice holiday season. I'll get some pics of the new soaps soon and get them posted.

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment