Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finally!

Everything is here!! My house is a mess! Hopefully my new table will be ready this weekend so I can get organized again, lol

In the meantime, I'm going to be busy for the next few days so soaping may have to wait until Monday but I'll see how it goes.

I'm currently researching what recipes I think would be the best to try. Seems I'm gonna have to get good with math & percentages. A lot of recipes are like 40% of something, 40% of something else, 10% of this & 10% of that, lol... I think a lot of fun will come from experimenting with different formulas to find what I like the best. Here's to hoping it doesn't get frustrating!

Oh, I'm kicking around the idea of using Tranquil Elements as a business name... any opinions on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment