Thursday, September 16, 2010

Soap, Soap & More Soap...


The salt bars kept their color! I love the way they look and judging just by the way my hands feel when I rinse them after handling the bars, I'm going to love them! Too bad I have to wait 4 weeks to really try them out! Knowing me I'll probably just cut off a piece in a week and a half or so, lol

If you've ever been to the ocean and got wet, you probably noticed that afterwards your skin felt soft and smooth and your most basic skin problems disappeared within a few days of being in the salt water. Salt Bars do the same thing just on a smaller scale. Using this soap will actually exfoliate your skin very gently, resulting in wonderful clean, smooth skin!

I also realized I had two other bars that I never posted for all of you.

I'm calling the first bars Summer Spice because they smell like, well, summer and spice, lol, the second bars I've named Tranquil Outdoors. I'm fortunate to live in beautiful Sonoma County, Ca and we happen to have a lot of Eucalyptus trees around in our state parks and such. The smell of these reminds me of hiking around in those parks when I was a kid. Very calming... tranquil even ;)

Here are the bars and their ETSY decriptions:


Summer Spice

These bars smell amazing!

They're a blend of Peppermint, Lemongrass and Clove Bud Essential Oils for a nice light summery smell with a hint of alluring spice at the end. Truly an adventure for the senses. 

These bars have wonderful ingredients such as shea butter, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil.

Put one of these out for your guests or keep them all to yourself, either way I know you'll love them!







Tranquil Outdoors


These earthy bars were made with a blend of eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary and orange essential oils. Similar to the Wake Up Bars they also contain aloe vera gel which is soothing and moisturizing, and also stimulates the growth of new cells and tissue.

The combination of the essential oils in these bars is a wonderful, calming earthy smell. Close your eyes and smell these bars, they'll transport you to the tranquil outdoors!

1 comment:

  1. Man these all sound soooooo good. I cant wait to try the salt bars. They sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete